Sunday, October 6, 2013

Grand Opening H&M Jakarta




Oh finally! H&M, a Swedish fashion and lifestyle retaileris now open in Jakarta, Indonesia. The long wait is finally over. H&M, the international fashion retailer known for its stylish and affordable collections, open its first store at Gandaria City, South Jakarta. Following the store in Gandaria City, a second H&M store in Indonesia will open at Pondok Indah Mall and the third H&M store will open at Grand Indonesia Shopping Mall.



My friends & I were attending H&M VIP NIGHT on last Thursday. Met bunch of Jakarta’s fashionistas and celebrities at the red carpet. Not only that, my bloggers friends were there too. DJ spinning all the latest hits! while we did some fun shopping at H&M Store. These are some photos I captured! ENJOY!








see yaa bye
Fahad Scale


1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE